Arizona teepee honey stripes
Play, create, have fun, imagine, dream and enjoy!
With the original and iconic Arizona tepee, the little ones will live as adventurers the many stories they create in their daily life.
Its colours and prints are perfect for all types of rooms, essential for the decoration of many living rooms and even to play outside. Isn't it ideal for your kids?
Discover the variety of models and prints of our tepees for children. Don't hesitate to complement your teepee with our children's carpets and our printed cushions.
The interiors of modern families have been revolutionized with our collection of Arizona teepees, 100% organic cotton Oeko-tex cotton, a Nobodinoz classic and a must-have for all children.
• Easy to assemble, smoothly introducing the 6 wooden sticks into the fabric before joining them at the top with a cordon.
• Open tepee measures: 158x128 cm / Closed: 178 cm.
• Includes a cover to store it easily and quickly.
• Discover all the prints of our teepees to play and imagine.
|Size (in cm)||Open: 158x128 cm Closed: 178 cm|
|Estimated time of assembly||15 min|
|Washing instructions||Cold gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not soak, do not scrub, do not spin dry, iron on reverse|
|Materials||OUTER SHELL: 100% cotton twill / pine wood sticks ACCESORIES: 50% cotton, 50% polyester|
|Certificates||OEKO-TEX CLASS 1 certified fabrics, Safe for Baby's skin, good for the planet|
|Origin||Made in Barcelona with care - Fabrics dyed and printed in Barcelona|
Nobodinoz ships to Spain and all over Europe.
The shipping costs are calculated depending on the category of the selected references, as well as on the delivery address.
Free delivery conditions for order excluding furniture:
- Mainland Spain: minimum order of €150
- European Union · zone 1 & zone 2 countries: minimum order of €300
Zone 1 countries:
Austria • Belgium • Czech Republic
Denmark • France • Germany
Italy • Luxembourg • Netherlands
Monaco • Portugal
Zone 2 countries:
Andorra • Baleares Islands • Hungary
Poland • Slovakia • United Kingdom
Standard delivery conditions:
- Deliveries do not include assembly service.
- All deliveries are made to the street address. Our service do not include door to door deliveries.
- The customer must be physically present at the address and time must be previously scheduled.
- In case of absence, the carrier will leave a reminder and the customer will have a 5-day delay to pick the goods up at the indicated address.
- When receiving your order, please make sure all pieces have arrived in good conditions. If the customer notices any anomaly, he/she has to make a notation on the delivery bill.
- In case of doubt or if the customer does not have enough time to check the product carefully, please write on the delivery bill the following sentence: “NEED TO BE EXAMINED” along with the customer’s signature. This is mandatory in order to solve problems faster.
- Nobodinoz cannot be held responsible for damages caused during the delivery if the previous detailed instructions have not been respected by the customer.
- To avoid damaging the contents, it is recommended not to use sharp or pointy objects in order to open the boxed received.
- If the customer has not provided a complete or correct delivery address, or if the goods have not been picked up in time, he/she accepts to pay the return charges.
The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as on the product type. Once the payment is confirmed by our accounting department, the delivery takes approximately 2 to 5 working days.
Those delivery times are indicative and depend on the carrier. Under no circumstances Nobodinoz can be held responsible for delays caused under the control of the carrier.
Orders of references available in stock are prepared in order to be sent in the next 24 hours following the order payment, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (except during bank holiday, summer break and Christmas holidays).
Orders of references that are not available in stock are subject to the available dates of when the item will be received back in stock. These periods are indicative and depend on our suppliers.
For more information read our terms and conditions or contact our customer service:
CUSTOMER SERVICE NOBODINOZ
From Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:30 and 14:30 to 18:00
Telephone number customer service:00 34 93 416 09 49
E-mail customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org