Terms & Conditions
- General conditions
- Prices, payments, invoices and security
- Shipping policies and delivery terms
- Exchanges and returns
- Order cancellation
- Customer Service
1. General conditions
The domain NOBODINOZ.COM belongs to Nobodinoz S.L., NIF B64293335 registered in C/ Vic nº 10, lower local, 08006 Barcelona.
Our products are available for sale:
- on our online shop www.nobodinoz.com;
- in the best shops worldwide.
Purchases made on www.nobodinoz.com are subject to the sales conditions presented in this document and regulated by the Spanish legislation on the matter of distance selling.
2. Prices, payments, invoices and security
All our prices are indicated in euro (€) and include VAT for sales within the European Union.
These prices are subject to changes without previous notice.
Sales to countries outside the European Union, Canary Islands, Andorra, or the cities of Ceuta and Melilla are invoiced without VAT.
All taxes, tariffs and customs duties are borne by the customer according to the legal provisions in force. The amount of those taxes varies according to the country and to the total invoice amount in euros. Those taxes are borne by the customer when receiving his/her order.
The order is shipped after the reception and confirmation of the payment.
We offer the following payment options:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard.
When purchasing, you will be redirected to our BBVA bank’s official website for secure payments.
- Bank transfer.
Bank transfers are made to the BBVA bank.
In the purchase confirmation mail, you will find all the necessary information in order to realize your payment.
The order amount must be paid within a maximum of 2 days and must include:
- The order number
- The buyer’s first and last names or the entity name, if need be
- The recipient: Nobodinoz S.L.
After a 48-hour-period, if no payment has been received, the order will be cancelled.
For each order placed on www.nobodinoz.com, Nobodinoz reserves the right to cancel or to proceed to the partial or complete refund of the order.
If the customer requires a detailed invoice including VAT, he/she will have to let our Customer Service know immediately, notifying email@example.com when placing his/her order.
In that request, the customer must indicate the following information:
- VAT number
- Name or corporate name
- Invoice address
- Order number
Nobodinoz cannot take any invoice request with detailed VAT if the previous information is not received when placing your order.
The online payment methods offered by our bank institution BBVA rely on secured servers that guarantee the protection and authenticity of the information traveling from our virtual shop to the bank.
Those methods also ensure that no piece of information can be used by any disinterested party, as they are based on protected algorithms, transmitting encrypted information, so that it is only visible for bank entities.
Nobodinoz cannot see, nor stock this information.
3. Shipping policy and delivery terms
Nobodinoz ships in Europe. If we do not ship to your country, our Customer Service will be more than happy to let you know the closest store to your house where Nobodinoz is represented. Please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information regarding those sales points.
The shipping costs are calculated depending on the category of the selected references, as well as on the delivery address.
The shipping costs are calculated on the moment of the purchase on our website.
We offer free shipping for each and every order that do not include furniture:
- in mainland Spain: for each order over €150.
- in the following countries: for each order over €300:
Andorra • Austria • Baleares Islands
Belgium • Czech Republic • Denmark
France • Germany • Hungary
Italy • Luxembourg • Netherlands
Monaco • Poland • Portugal
Slovakia • United Kingdom
Standard delivery conditions
- Delivery does not include assembly services.
- All deliveries are made to the street address. Our service does not include door-to-door delivery.
- The customer must be physically present at the indicated address.
- In case of absence, the carrier will leave a reminder and the customer will have a 5-day delay to pick up the goods at the indicated pick up point address.
- If, for any exceptional reason, the delivery is delayed, the customer will be contacted by e-mail or telephone.
- IMPERATIVE: When receiving your order, please make sure all pieces have arrived in good conditions. If the customer notices any anomaly, he/she has to make a notation on the delivery bill.
- In case of doubt or if the customer does not have enough time to check the product carefully, please write on the delivery bill the following sentence: “NEED TO BE EXAMINED” along with the customer’s signature. This is mandatory in order to solve problems faster.
- Nobodinoz cannot be held responsible for damages caused during the delivery if the previous detailed instructions have not been respected by the customer.
- To avoid damaging the content, it is recommended not to use sharp or pointy objects in order to open the box received.
- If the customer has not provided a complete or correct delivery address, or if the goods have not been picked up in time, he/she accepts to pay the return charges.
The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as on the product type. Once the payment is confirmed by our accounting department, the delivery takes approximately 2 to 7 working days.
Those delivery times are indicative and depend on the carrier. Under no circumstances Nobodinoz can be held responsible for delays caused under the control of the carrier.
Orders of references available in stock are prepared in order to be sent in the next 24 hours following the order payment, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (except during bank holidays, summer break and Christmas holidays).
Orders of references that are not available in stock are subject to the available dates, when the items will be received back in stock. These periods are indicative and can change.
For more information on those delivery times, please contact our Customer Service:
- from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 1:30pm & from 2:30pm to 6:00pm
- telephone: +34 93 416 09 49
- e-mail: email@example.com
4. Exchanges and returns
All our products are made in the highest quality and pass rigorous and exhaustive controls. They comply with European Union legislations in force and, in many cases, far exceed the quality requirements imposed by the regulations.
If you still would like to return or exchange your goods, you can do it within a maximum of 15 days after receiving your order.
For all returns, please send first your request to our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, informing of the order nº, article you wish to return and the reason.
In the case of an exchange, please inform us which product you would like instead. *
* If the product value is different, a voucher or a new payment link will be sent. There will be additional costs for the transport.
- Only goods returned in the following conditions will be accepted (according to the legislation governing e-commerce):
- Time frame: returns will only be accepted if returned within 15 days after reception
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging, with their respective original labels (ready to be restocked).
- Goods must not have been used, washed or altered in any way.
- Goods purchased during sales and/or special offers periods cannot be returned.
- Once the return is accepted by Nobodinoz’s Customer Service, they will communicate you the return number, which needs to be indicated on the parcel and inside the box.
NAEKO _ PUERTA 18
Mare de Déu de Núria 13-15
08830 Sant Boi de Llobregat
Return nº: XXXX
The return shipping costs are at your expense.
Once Nobodinoz receives the returned goods, they will be controlled.
Only the complete value of the products will be refunded, if returned in the conditions stipulated above. On the contrary, a fee will be charged or not refunded.
The refund will be made the same way the original payment was made. The customer will be refunded in a maximum of 30 days, after reception and inspection of the goods.
Damaged or defective goods
If the customer notices any damage or defect on the good, including a possible transport damage, he/she must contact Nobodinoz’s Customer Service at email@example.com within 24 hours following the reception, sending a detailed description of the damage with pictures enclosed (the packaging, label and product must appear on the photographs).
Nobodinoz’s Customer Service will examine the damages and offer the best solution, as for instance, the replacement of the damaged good or spare piece.
Nobodinoz cannot be held responsible in any way if the damage is caused when opening the received box.
5. Order cancellation
In case you cancel your order and it has already been shipped, Nobodinoz will charge the corresponding management fees.
6. Customer Service
Customer service hours: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00am to 1:30pm and from 2:30pm to 6:00pm
Customer service telephone number: +34 934 16 09 49
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Customer Service will be happy to attend you within 24 to 48 hours on working days.
Nobodinoz cannot be held responsible for the misuses of the purchased goods.