|Size (in cm)||75 cm x 145 cm x 90 cm (assembled) / Mattress: 70 cm x 140 cm x 15 cm|
|Washing instructions||Wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use detergents or corrosive cleaning agents|
|Materials||Solid american oak wood|
|Certificates||EN716/ EN71-3 (varnishes and non-toxic paints)|
|Origin||Origin controlled wood|
The Pure evolutive crib, made of solid American oak wood, will accompany your child's development with style. Thanks to the evolutive kits, you can convert it into a Junior bed in order to give a second life to your furniture.
From the elegant matte finish to the pencil edging, going through the 50s-styled rounded legs: each and every detail has been considered in order to ensure an impeccable quality.
It includes a 4 coulours kit: natural, off white, dolce vita pink and provence green, so that the Pure evolutive crib will always find its right place in your home!
•Solid American oak wood.
•Mattress dimensions (not included): 70cm x 140cm x 15cm max.
•4 colours kit.
•Height-adjustable: two height positions.
•Conform to European EN716 and EN71-3 standards (non-toxic paints and varnishes).
At Nobodinoz, we love products that can last. Our Pure line offers you the best combination between style, sustainability, safety and comfort ever.
Nobodinoz ships to Spain and all over Europe.
The shipping costs are calculated depending on the category of the selected references, as well as on the delivery address.
Free delivery conditions for order excluding furniture:
- Mainland Spain: minimum order of €150
- European Union*: minimum order of €300
* The free delivery does not apply to islands, Greece or Norway.
Standard delivery conditions:
- Deliveries do not include assembly service.
- All deliveries are made to the street address. Our service do not include door to door deliveries.
- The customer must be physically present at the address and time must be previously scheduled.
- In case of absence, the carrier will leave a reminder and the customer will have a 5-day delay to pick the goods up at the indicated address.
- When receiving your order, please make sure all pieces have arrived in good conditions. If the customer notices any anomaly, he/she has to make a notation on the delivery bill.
- In case of doubt or if the customer does not have enough time to check the product carefully, please write on the delivery bill the following sentence: “NEED TO BE EXAMINED” along with the customer’s signature. This is mandatory in order to solve problems faster.
- Nobodinoz cannot be held responsible for damages caused during the delivery if the previous detailed instructions have not been respected by the customer.
- To avoid damaging the contents, it is recommended not to use sharp or pointy objects in order to open the boxed received.
- If the customer has not provided a complete or correct delivery address, or if the goods have not been picked up in time, he/she accepts to pay the return charges.
The delivery time depends on the delivery address as well as on the product type. Once the payment is confirmed by our accounting department, the delivery takes approximately 2 to 5 working days.
Those delivery times are indicative and depend on the carrier. Under no circumstances Nobodinoz can be held responsible for delays caused under the control of the carrier.
Orders of references available in stock are prepared in order to be sent in the next 24 hours following the order payment, from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (except during bank holiday, summer break and Christmas holidays).
Orders of references that are not available in stock are subject to the available dates of when the item will be received back in stock. These periods are indicative and depend on our suppliers.
For more information read our terms and conditions or contact our customer service:
CUSTOMER SERVICE NOBODINOZ
From Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:30 and 14:30 to 18:00
Telephone number customer service:00 34 93 416 09 49
E-mail customer service: email@example.com