|Size (in cm)||Open: 149 x 100 cm / Closed: 170 cm|
|Washing instructions||Cold gentle cycle, do not bleach, do not soak, do not scrub, do not spin dry, iron on reverse|
|Materials||OUTER SHELL: 100% cotton twill / pine wood sticks|
|Certificates||OEKO-TEX CLASS 1 certified fabrics, Safe for Baby's skin, good for the planet|
|Origin||Made in Barcelona with care - Fabrics dyed and printed in Barcelona|
Phoenix teepee 149x100 white bubble/ misty pink
Let your children release their imagination with our Phoenix tepee. Square-based with 4 sticks of solid wood, it has been designed to create a comfy space and ideal to sit and read, or to take a nap!
Don't hesitate to complement your Phoenix tepee with the Colorado carpet and the Star Duo garland.
The interiors of modern families have been revolutionized with our collection of Phoenix teepees, 100% organic cotton Oeko-Tex certified, a Nobodinoz classic and a must-have for all children.
• Easy to assemble, smoothly introducing the 4 wooden sticks into the fabric before joining them at the top with a cordon.
• Open tepee measurements: 149 x 100 cm / Closed: 170 cm. Base 100x100cm.
• Available in 15 different prints.
Nobodinoz ships to Spain and all around Europe, with the exception of Iceland and Cyprus.
The transportation costs are calculated based on the category of selected articles, as well as the delivery address.
The cost of this postage is budgeted at the time of purchase in the online store.
Free delivery rates for orders WITHOUT FURNITURE:
*Free shipping do not apply in islands, in Greece and in Norway.
Please contact our customer service at email@example.com for more information about point of sales and distributors in these countries. Thank you.
Standard delivery conditions:
- Deliveries do not include assembly service.
- All deliveries are made to the street address. Our service do not include door to door deliveries.
- Costumers must be present at the address and time previously scheduled.
- In case of absence, the carrier will leave a reminder and the customer will have a period of 5 days to remove the merchandise at the address indicated in the note.
- Delivery is made with a 4 hours time slot.
- If for some exceptional reason the shipment is delayed, we will contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- At the reception of furniture, please make sure all the pieces have arrived in good condition. If you detect any abnormalities, make a notation on the bill of delivery.
In case of doubt or if you have not yet had time to examine the product carefully, note the following on the delivery note: “NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED” along with your signature. Thus, any mishaps that may arise will be solved much faster.
Nobodinoz can not be held responsible for damage caused during shipment if these instructions have not been respected by the client.
By confirming these Conditions, the customer agrees to pay postage in case of returns for incomplete or incorrect addresses, as well as shipments not claimed on time.
If a second shipment is necessary, costs will be charged to the account of the customer. Nobodinoz will not be held responsible for the costs derived from second shipments.
In order to avoid any damage on the contents, do not puncture or cut the box open.
Nobodinoz will not be held responsible for any damages caused by improper unpacking.
The deadlines for receipt depend on the delivery address and range of 2-5 working days. The little bulky shipments have a shorter delivery time.
These times are approximate and depend on the carrier. In no event will Nobodinoz be held responsible for delays beyond our control.
Orders for items available in stock are prepared to ship within 24 hours of order payment, Monday through Friday from 9h00 to 18h00 (except holidays and from August 1 to August 21).
Orders for items that are not available in stock have a delivery time ranging between 2 and 10 weeks, according to the article. These times are approximate and depend on our suppliers.
For more information read our terms and conditions or contact our customer service:
CUSTOMER SERVICE NOBODINOZ
From Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 13:30 and 14:30 to 18:00
Telephone number customer service:00 34 93 416 09 49
E-mail customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org